Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Simple is as simple does

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

so this weeks illofriday topic was "simple". let me tell you, for such a "simple" subject, it was really hard to come up with an idea. i was working all week on chakras for one of my friends and was going to post one of them, but if you know what one looks like, you would know that it doesn't fit the category. since chakras are spherical, i decide to go with that idea and play on it. hopefully u enjoy the simplicity of it.

-plur-

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

oooo I dig it! I definitly love the simplicity of it, and the selection of fonts and color! Keep it up.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger chacha said...

very kool and very simple. love the font! i agree with you, having such an easy topic it was hard to think of what i could do. im still not sure what im gonna post but i have a few ideas. love the blog too, ive added it to my faves. and now that youve joined the illo world, ill have to add you to my list o blogs, so keep your eyes on my blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home